Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Love For Adventure


Here's a layout I created for Your Scrapbook Stash using Jenni Bowlin's Family Tree collection. I went for a slightly distressed look here with the kraft cardstock, crumpled patterned paper and splashes of black ink.

Some close-ups:


The intricate filigree butterfly's a stamp from My Tattered Angels, upon which a Jenni Bowlin butterfly rests. The chipboard title's from Lil' Davis Designs. Cute huh?




Playing with My Tattered Angels' glimmer mists on the chipboard butterflies and stamping on a manila tag. I used my Tim Holtz mini attacher to secure the twine. Oh and look, some Tim Holtz tissue tape. :)





Thanks for dropping by. :)

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I quite love all the borders of various kind you used on this layout!! I see some serious stash, lil davis chipboard, I think :)

Chantal said...

How awesome is this! Love the layers and your borders totally rock! You are really rockin' it!!! :D