Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Walk In The Park


Here's a layout I created for My Tattered Angels.

I created my own background for this layout, using just mists and screens on a white textured cardstock. I used Apple, Olive Vine and Sweet Clover mists over the screens, then flipped the screens over and used them as stamps. I’m really pleased with how it turned out.


Some close-ups:


The postage stamp framed font is perfect for wallet-sized photos, and the mistable bird sits pretty amidst the floral patterned paper.


In this next picture you can see how well the mist glimmers in the sunglight:



One of my must-have collections from CHA-S is 7 Gypsies Conservatory. I really enjoyed making my own customised background for it.


Thanks for dropping by. :)


List of Supplies:
Mists, Chipboard Frame, Screens, Paper Embellishment - My Tattered Angels
Alphas - My Tattered Angels and Prima Marketing
Patterned Paper - 7 Gypsies Conservatory
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Soooo pretty!!

...imagine: TA and Petaloo... What a combo, huh?! :D

BabyBokChoy said...

The background is way too awesome!

sharon Ong said...

Very cool background Susan!!