Saturday, December 11, 2010

Glass Christmas Ornament Part 2

Hi there! Here's the second of the glass Christmas ornaments I created for My Tattered Angels:


This bauble started off the same way as the earlier ornament - a plain glass sphere. With this one, I first painted on My Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Flirty, a bright red. You'd be amazed at how well the glaze goes on glass. To give it a touch of glitter, I painted on Glimmer Glam in Big Apple. This time I went for a mottled look on glass with an uneven texture.

That gorgeous crystal butterfly is from Zva Creative. It's so pretty and comes in many colours.

To top it off, more of my hand-dyed crinkled seam binding, this time in variegated green. 

Thanks for dropping by. I'll be posting another Christmas ornament in a couple of days. Do check back then.  :)


Supplies:
My Tattered Angels - Flirty Glimmer Glaze, Big Apple Glimmer Glam.
Zva Creative - Butterfly crystal flourish (CRB-03CB-108)

No comments: