Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Would you believe it's 2011 already? Happy New Year Everyone!

And here's an altered clipboard calendar to start you off on the new year:


I created this for PaperMarket using Webster's Pages' Sweet Season collection. I love this peaches and herb colour combo. It's so soft and romantic, perfect for a shabby-chic project.



The vintage-style calendar surrounded by layers of lace, muslin, Prima flowers and pearls, Webster's bloomers and Anna Griffin butterflies.




Whimsical butterfly wings on the dress form with a rose corsage on the waistline.



I think I might just have to make another of this altered clipboard calendar for myself as this one's going to PaperMarket.

Have a blessed year ahead!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, this is so so so pretty, what a calendar!!!!