Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm back!

I'm back from my vacation in Queensland. :) It was a great holiday. Fun, relaxing, exciting, adrenalin-filled... Lots of horse riding, roller-coaster rides, dining...


Cantering along the beach was awesome. Wish I could do more of that. Anyone know where would be some great places to go riding at?

I've been away for 2 weeks and have lots of scrapping catching up to do. I have some deadlines to meet and will also be visiting your blogs soon.

Before I went on my holiday I was busy creating Christmas ornaments. Here's one I created using Basic Grey's Jovial collection for Your Scrapbook Stash. Lots of punch-outs, tedious gluing and finally topped off with my hand-dyed seam binding.


For lots more Christmas ideas, do visit the YSS gallery. And speaking of Your Scrapbook Stash, Erica's announced her all-new Design Team for 2011. Read all about it here: New YSS DT  Congrats ladies! You'll have a fantastic time on the YSS DT.

2 comments:

Windy Robinson said...

Gorgeous ornament Sue! Happy holidays:)

Evgenia said...

Hello! and welcome back!
I need to contact you, where can I find your email?