Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wishes Tag

As you can tell I really enjoy making tags. Here's one I made for PaperMarket:


I used a standard #8 manila tag and misted away with My Tattered Angels glimmer mists. I also used some Tim Holtz stamps, film strips, tissue tape and Basic Grey's Jovial papers.

Some close-ups:




And here's the back of the tag:


More mists, Tim Holtz stamps, distress stickles, distress inks and Basic Grey Jovial papers.

Some close-ups:



All supplies are available from PaperMarket. And have you checked out the new chipboard alphas from PaperMarket? They look pretty amazing. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These are seriously too beautiful!!!!! REALLY great tags!!!

jessica_haley555 said...

These are so inspiring! I want to try.

Zarah said...

Oh gosh... That is just toooo stunning for words!

Sandra said...

very nice!
Sandra