Monday, January 10, 2011

Altered Love Case

Valentine's Day will be here soon so here are a few projects I created for PaperMarket to inspire you.



Here's a larger photo of the suitcase I altered. The suitcase is part of the Love Handles personalizable cases exclusive to PaperMarket.



I altered the case using Pink Paislee's Sweetness collection. I ripped an oval in the backing patterned paper to reveal the word "Love", then trimmed it with Prima lace for a sweet romantic look.


I then built up a garden of flowers and butterflies around the word, layering them for a dimensional effect. I also added lace around the entire case because I wanted a soft feminine look to the case.



To top off the case, some matching crinkled seam binding, hand-dyed to match the case perfectly. :)

I have to say it was fun altering the case and I might just pick up another one to alter. :)

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Oh, hunny... You blow me away!! These are tooooo pretty for words! DIVINE!

Christiane said...

ohhh, yes!! alter another one and send it to germ,any, PLEASE!!! ;)
GORGEOUS!!!!!!