Friday, January 7, 2011

Dance - Altered Frame


I don't think I've shared this altered wooden frame I created for My Tattered Angels a couple of months back. The bare wooden frame was misted with glimmer mist in pink then stamped over with clear stamps from Tattered Angels which was then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I love the soft colours used here.



I used patterned paper from Basic Grey's Curio collection - one of my current favourites. Gotta love that stamped quote.



Bits of flowers cut out from the patterned paper, Prima blossoms, Prima lace, BG die cuts and scrunched up muslin complete this shabby-chic altered frame.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

So gorgeous!!! I love it!!

Sandy Ang said...

So envious that you are finding inspiration from Curio. I'm looking at my collection pad in blankness with no idea what to make.

Bajjka said...

wow, it's gorgeous!!!!