Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Zva Blog Hop Winners... and a Zva layout

Before I get to the winners of the January Zva blog hop winners, I thought I'd share my newest Zva layout with you:


I used some Artsy Urban paper from gcd Studios on this layout and lots of flowers and crystal flourishes from Zva Creative.

Some details:






And now, for details of the blog hop winners...
We'd like to congratulate the FIVE January Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Tara Orr
Guiseppa Gubler
Nancy Doren
Tomoko Takahashi
Kim Hughes

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

List of Materials:
Crystals - Zva Creative CRB-03CB-113
Flowers - Zva Creative
Patterned Paper - Melody Ross Artsy Urban
Alphas - Basic Grey
Trims - Webster's Pages Bloomers

4 comments:

Evgenia said...

beautiful!

BabyBokChoy said...

This has gotta go up on the wall!!! so many beautiful details!!

Christiane said...

yeahhh, sooo great, sue!! I have a layout with this paper sitting on my desk!!

Tanya Tahir said...

Sue, this is so beautiful - love the design!