Sunday, January 16, 2011

Noosa


Here's a layout for Zva Creative featuring some of their pretty blue and green crystal flourishes and flowers. I used the Hollywood Vogue collection from Webster's Pages on this layout, chosen for its blue and green tones.

Some details:


A blue and green bouquet sitting atop some hand-dyed and crinkled seam binding, bordered by blue and green crystal flourishes. I also brought out some of my border punches and had fun with them. And my die cut white picket fence in the corner there.


A close-up of the Zva flowers and seam binding.



The title on a doily with punched out butterflies.



Thanks for dropping by. :)


List of Materials:

Crystals - Zva Creative CR-03CA-120
Flowers - Zva Creative
Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue
Alphas - Webster's Pages
Punches - Martha Stewart, EK Success
Die - Sizzix

8 comments:

Michele said...

Oh, how lovely! Those colors are great

Christiane said...

simply perfect!! :))

Zarah said...

Makes me soooo long to go horseback riding on the beach... BEAUTIFUL!

AquaSkylet said...

hi susan... chance upon your blog from laines. may i know where you bought the seam bindings from and what you used to dye them? thanks so much and happy 2011!

Sue said...

Hi AquaSkylet,

I got my seam bindings online and I dye them with Tattered Angels glimmer mists. :)

AquaSkylet said...

oh oki oki! thank you soooo much!

Ann Cicilie said...

What a wonderful layout - just so harmonic :)

Tanya Tahir said...

wow this is stunning Sue!!!