Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Altered Candy Jar

It's Chinese New Year's Eve today and I thought it would be most appropriate to share a sweet project with you. It's an altered candy jar I created for PaperMarket.

I went for a sweet colour combo of pink and mint (my favourite colour combo at the moment) and created a little fairy garden on the lid. 



A close-up of the garden, with little fairies sprinkling fairy dust on the flowers.


Gotta love the Martha Stewart border punches and bloomer trims from Webster's and Maya Road.



The 3 dimensional fairy garden from a different angle.


A happy and prosperous Chinese New Year to everyone celebrating it! :)

5 comments:

shaggyfish said...

happy chinese new year to you and your family Sue!
love those fairies on the candy jar:)

Evgenia said...

I LOVE this! sooo cute!

BabyBokChoy said...

恭喜发财!!!!
This jar is amazingly adorable!!!!! You are so talented!

Tanya Tahir said...

This is sooo sweet! Happy Chinese New Year to you, Sue! It's my year - the rabbit :)

Christiane said...

happy new year, sue!! i adore what you did here!!