Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Webster's Banner of the Week

I woke up this morning to an email from Dena telling me that my"Smile" layout is banner of the week at Webster's Pages! What a great way to start the day. :)



Featured member:

 
Thanks so much Dena! I can't wait for all the new CHA releases from Webster's Pages to reach our shores. Maybe I could just raid Jaz's or Em's homes for them. :D

If you'd like to see details of the featured layout, just scroll down to my post below or visit Webster's. :)

6 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

congrats!! totally deserved!!

shaggyfish said...

huge congrats :) !!!

jonaks said...

congrats your page is really beautiful. yes, just raid Jaz's home and I'll join you! LOl! I'll be there on May.

Christiane said...

sooo deserved, sue!! it's a wonderful page!!
huge congrats!!

Shirley said...

Congrats babe!! It's the most beautiful use of those Prima flowers!
I agree with you. Love those leaves! Wondered how I lived without them before!!

Edleen said...

Congrats!!! and once again, Happy Birthday :)

have a great weekend. see you Tuesday ;)