Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cutie Pie

Here's another layout of the newest addition to our family.


Look at that cute face. Aaawwww! :)

I found some Basic Grey Max & Whiskers paper in my stash, which is surprising because we've never had any puppies before this. Hhhmm... I must have bought it in expectation of a puppy in our future. :D



The papers are perfect for doggie layouts.



I accentuated the layout with some crystal swirls and felt flowers from Zva Creative in complementary shades of ochre and chocolate.




Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Max & Whiskers
Flowers - Zva Creative felt flowers
Crystals - Zva Creative (PEB-03CB-114)
Alphas - Basic Grey
Journalling stickers - Basic Grey

6 comments:

Evgenia said...

he is adorable! and so is your layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

He is so dripping cute and I adore that BG line so lovely to see you uuse it!!

Pearl said...

A real cutie indeed !!!

I finally received my Zva Dec prize pack ! worth the wait definitely !!

shaggyfish said...

so fun now with a dog!!!

Christiane said...

ahhh, sweet as candy!! and i love what you did with bg!! :))

Sandy Ang said...

He's definitely a cutie. And that collection works so well with the pic.