Friday, March 4, 2011

Family Mini Album


I made a mini album over the weekend. I got started on it late at night and finished it several hours later in the wee hours of the morning. If you know me, I don't make many mini albums, so for me to finish one (complete with photos) in a few hours is an achievement. :)



Here's a peek of the inside pages. I'm not sharing the pages because the album's a gift. :)



I used my newly-purchased Bo Bunny Timepiece paper and embellishments and some new metal findings. The lovely black crystal flourish is from Zva Creative (CR-02CA-119).


5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so elegant! What a keepsake! wow!

justsomestuffimade said...

What a great project!I'm sure the recipient will treasure it ;)
Super job, hugs, Ruth S

Karen Shady said...

your work is amazing :) thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog... I will definately be back here. loved your blog :) have a great weekend

jessiestars said...

This is so classy!! Loving the overall feel of it!!

And the metal embellishements are so so elegant!! Where do you find them, especially the key if I may ask? =p

Christiane said...

wow, wow, wow!!
love love love what you did with the timepiece collection!! :))