Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Zva Blog Hop Winners

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE February Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Teri Anderson
Jillian Deiling Cassity
Carole Maurin
Jolanda Meurs
Susan Lui


One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

Now for the winner from my blog......




Nicole, please email me at sueluv2scrap at ymail.com with your address so we can send your Zva goodies to you. And drop me a comment in this post to let me know you've read this. Congrats again. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am sooo happy! I'm at work right now, and i couldn't resist the temptation of checking if the winners were announced. And it's definitely not the boring paperwork that i'm doing here that's putting this huge smile on my face! :)

Nicole said...

Oups, i forgot to say... I will send you my email as soon as i get home tonight! Thank you so much!!!