Friday, March 25, 2011

Tag - Enjoy The Journey

Here's a tag I created for Tattered Angels.



I was shopping along some old shops one day and found this old discoloured cotton doily coaster which was definitely worse for wear. I decided to give it a bright makeover with Sunflower mist. Aah... much chirpier. :)

I then used the doily to make a tag, on which I'd stamped my new Tim Holtz bird cage stamp as well as my favourite 'Enjoy The Journey' stamp.


See that little metal bicycle embellishment? Cute eh?

Thanks for dropping by. I've been so busy the last week I haven't had much time to scrap. I really have to get down to it now with the couple of hours of free time I have.

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous tag! I drool over all the pretties in your header too!

Joy_L said...

so bright and beautiful