Sunday, March 27, 2011

Treasure Box Class at Laines & PaperMarket

Hey hey hey! Guess what? I'm very excited to say that I'll be teaching at Laines Papeterie and PaperMarket next month :) I've come up with what I think is a fun class using some of my favourite manufacturers. This is a sneak of what I'll be teaching:


It's a romantic treasure box created on canvas, embellished with lots of pretty bird and butterfly details and some of my favourite new Prima vines, flowers, lace and bloomers from CHA. We'll be playing with glimmer mists from My Tattered Angels and I've sourced some beautiful vintagey metal embellishments as well.

And because it's my first class, I went a little overboard, because when you open up the treasure box, you'll find a coordinated mini album inside. How cool is that? You'll learn to create a treasure box AND a mini album. Perfect for your favourite photos. :)

I'm delivering the sample to the PaperMarket today so you can take a look there. In the meantime here are some photos:

 
 Don't you love the bird nestled among the Prima goodies?


 
I love that vintage-looking key with the ornate details.



Look at this mini album with all the birds and butterflies inside. The papers are just so pretty! :)

Do check out the class schedule at Laines and PaperMarket and join me, won't you? If you have any questions, do drop me a comment. I'd love to hear from you. :)

Sue

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

That IS exciting and that project is too beautiful!

shaggyfish said...

wow, all the best in your class!

sharon Ong said...

I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but it sure looks pretty from the sneaks! Thank you!

Juanna Hope said...

will you have a repeat of this class in may? i dont think i can make it for april's ): it looks like a really awesome class!

Sue said...

Hi Juanna,

Thanks for your compliment. :) We're not sure yet at this point. It depends on how popular the class is. Will let you know?