Monday, March 14, 2011

Treasure Box

Here's a romantic treasure box I created for Tattered Angels.


I used Prima's new Madeline collection on the box plus lots of new Prima flowers and lace. I misted the canvas in shades of Trunk Bay and Bahama Blue, and the trims in Old Lace. I also misted the Prima fabric flowers with Dazzling Diamonds, my go-to mist for adding glimmer to flowers.



One of my favourite things to do with mists is to customize my own crinkled seam binding in shades to match my projects. Here I custom-coloured the seam binding in variegated shades of pink and green.



Nestled among the Prima blossoms is a little cameo. And don't you like that little heart-shape brass key? :)

Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Holy buckets Sue, that is ONE amazingly gorgeous and romantic box!!!! wow!!!!

jazsutra said...

Hi Sue, This is Just so beautiful!!

jaz

Elizabeth said...

That is simply stunning!

Karen Shady said...

this is absolutely beautiful Sue :)

Christiane said...

*sigh* my romantic queen did it again!! more than beautiful, sue!!

justnujusthar said...

I love it! Absolutely gorgeous!