Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fluffy Love

Here's a layout that's a little different from my usual colour scheme. I created this for my guest DT spot on GCD Studios, using papers from GCD Studio's Fun House Collection and crystals and flowers from Zva Creative. In keeping with the bright colours, I went with a fun layout and the title strung from banners across the page.



The lovely flowers and crystal flourish fom Zva Creative.


The title on banners strung on twine. See the torn edge? I had someone ask me if my puppy had inadvertently got to my layout. ;)



A heart-shaped border for the circle mat, punched out from border punches, inked and distressed. 


Oh, Zva Creative crystals are now available at Laines Papeterie and PaperMarket All the beautiful butterfly ones in many pretty colours. :)

Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

that fluffy is way too lucky, lol, to be so adorned on your layout!!! lol.

justsomestuffimade said...

Adorable LO! That's one cutie-pie photo and shown off to perfection with all your attention to detail ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Эля said...

he is so cute!)) He seems to be sadly about breaked paper. I wonder if he thinks "it wasn't me" :)
I invite you to get award http://elianinipodelki.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post_20.html