Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fly High


Here's a layout that's full of butterflies. I created the background using my favourite butterfly stencils from My Tattered Angels, Patina glimmer mist and Tide Pool glimmer glam.



I hand-dyed some seam binding in shades of Tattered Angels Bahama Blue and Trunk Bay glimmer mists, then crinkled them.



A beautiful crystal butterfly swirl sits atop an olive flower, both new from Zva Creative. And btw, the new Zva crystals are available at PaperMarket and Laines now. So pretty!



I cut out the butterfly motifs from GCD Studio's Spring In Bloom papers, folded them up for dimension and had them flitting around on the layout.

Thanks for dropping by. :)

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

What a gloriously flighty layout Sue :) love all the butterfly actions!!! beautiful!

Эля said...

incredibly beautiful!!!