Friday, April 15, 2011

Guest Designing for GCD Studios

I'm guest designing at GCD Studios!

A couple of weeks ago, I received a big box of some of the new CHA releases from GCD. I'd just broken my bone and scrapping was slow, if at all, so I only managed to put together a few layouts.

Here's my first one: Puppy Love, a layout I created using the Antiquities collection.



I love the vintage look of this collection and the colour palette of rich reds with weathered browns. I layered the layout using a combination of fabrics, such as burlap and muslin to create lots of texture and dimension. 

 

I created a floral cluster using Prima flowers, leaves, pearls and lace, as well as some hand-crinkled seam binding.



The title work, using PaperMarket's Alphabite chipboard alphas with more seam binding.



Love the shabby-chic feel of the layout. :) Check out the GCD blog for more of my creations and thanks for dropping by.


4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is a beautifully delightful layout and I hope you continue to be on the mend!!!! pleasepleaseplease get well!

shaggyfish said...

congrats on guest designing for GCD!! get well sooon!

Christiane said...

huge congrats, my friend!! you did an amazing job!!
get well soon!!

Эля said...

incredibly beautiful!!!