Thursday, April 28, 2011

Heart Canvas Mini Album

I enjoyed creating this canvas mini album for PaperMarket.



The canvas mini's from Prima and I had fun altering it with acrylic paints and mediums. I covered all the pages with acrylic paint in yellow and green, a colour combination I don't often work with but something compelled me to try it out this time. 


 

The cover page - bordered with Prima's new ecru lace and a strand of pearls. A floral vine trails down the left of the album in one of my favourite lemony shades. A chipboard from Prima's Botanical collection houses the title and is further adorned by some Prima pearl swirls.




Page 2 - a photo of our little puppy sits on the corner of an all-yellow page, to which I added lots of texture using mediums over a Prima bird stencil.



Page 3 - Prima Botanical papers, flowers, leaves, lace and a pearl swirl that echoes the shape of the heart.



Page 4 - Stamping on canvas using Prima's large foam stamps, and more yellow and white flowers from my stash.



Page 5 - A sweet photo which calls for just a simple floral and pearl cluster in the corner. I painted the canvas half yellow, half green and stamped the right side with some subtle script images.


Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you on Saturday for Creative Escape with Donna Downey. Get ready to have your fingers all inky and painty! :D


Supplies: 
Canvas mini album, flowers, leaves, pearl and crystal flourishes, patterned paper, chipboard and alpha are all from Prima Marketing.

5 comments:

Jos├ęphine said...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Seriously gorgeous Sue!

Tanya Tahir said...

wow this is soooo gorgeous, Sue!!

Christiane said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Wow, totally gorgeous heart mini. Love your stitching through out. Gorgeous colors and very inspirational.