Sunday, April 10, 2011

PaperMarket Store Decor

Things have been slow for me on the scrapping front as I've fractured my bone and am in a bit of pain. So I'm taking it easy. In the meantime I thought I'd share with you something I created a few weeks ago for PaperMarket for their brand new store in Clementi Mall.


I used some neat wooden frames, Basic Grey's Curio papers, Webster's Pages WaterFall papers and foam and chipboard alphabet from PaperMarket's AlphaBite collection.






Happy shopping and scrapping!

7 comments:

shaggyfish said...

the wooden frame real wooden.. like the look of the frame.. and what you did was simple but great looking :)
take care. hope to meet you on 15th?

Elizabeth said...

these are super cute! I love the rustic yet chic look of them!

justsomestuffimade said...

Sorry to hear you are suffering Sue :( Hope you are on the mend at least!!
The frames are gorgeous - love the dimension in them. Hugs, Ruth S

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Your work is always amazing and inspiring!!Beautiful!!

BabyBokChoy said...

oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!! susan!!!! Sending you warm thoughts and best wishes, please get well soon! Don't think your postings aren't missed!!! I've noticed that you've been gone, now I know why!!!! Oh dear, get well soon ok?

sharon Ong said...

Hope you get better soon. :) And I saw these frames in real life at the new store - they're lovely! thank you!

Mack said...

This one is really one of awesome post. And the wood frame is really looking so cool in the existing picture. And this picture frame is really looking one of the authentic place for our lovely pictures.

custom picture frame