Saturday, May 14, 2011

Play Time

I played along with this month's Prima BAP and here's my take on it.


I created a layout using Prima's Madeleine collection.



I trimmed strips from both sides of Ste Marie to form the vertical blocks in the background. I fussy cut the borders from the patterned paper and used my border punches, then inked and curled the edges up for some dimension.



I used two smaller photos instead of the one photo shown in the sketch and added some softness between them with a Prima crystal flourish.



The edges of the base patterned paper, Parkway, were distressed and torn and layered over another patterned paper, Parsley Place.

I was also rather happy to find that my layout was featured on Prima's blog among some other April BAP entries. And that quite a few of the featured entries were from Singapore scrappers. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Evgenia said...

gorgeous! and congrats!

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats, that's too awesome!

justsomestuffimade said...

Cute LO! I love those fun photos, and your flower cluster with crystal is perfect ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

sharon Ong said...

You know you're really good with flowers right? :)