Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So Fun


A layout with lots of Prima goodies.  I created a shadow box using patterned paper from Prima's Botanical collection popped up with dimensional foam. The background sheet is a piece of canvas, on which I created my own background using a Prima mask and Tattered Angels' glimmer mists. I love the way mists work on canvas. The misted fabric pulls in a little and gives the canvas a little more dimension.



I cut out the leaf motif from Prima's Mistables sheet and misted that with Tattered Angels' Olive Vine mist. Love the way the mist curls the edges of the leaves.

 

The layout is adorned with a garden of peach, powder blue and clover flowers. That vine in that pale green is one of my favourite shades. I used a variety of fabrics on the layout - canvas, burlap, muslin, lace...



Thanks for dropping by.


5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so gorgeous!!! Wow!!!

Renee said...

Sue your work is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for you thoughtful comment! I really appreciate it!!

Karen B. said...

This frame is jaw dropping gorgeous!

Tanya Tahir said...

very beautiful, love the design!

Christiane said...

eyecathing, my friend!! :))