Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zva May Blog Hop Winner!

Before I announce the winner of the Zva Blog Hop, I'd like to share a card I created using Zva's lovely butterfly crystal (CRB 03CB 111).


I used Basic Grey's Hello Luscious collection and that beautiful pink butterfly swirl crystal from Zva. All material used on the card (except the doily) are available from PaperMarket & Laines.



Now for the May winner....

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE March Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Carole
Susan
Tara
Kim
Tanya

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

And the winner from my blog is:


Robin, please email me at sueluv2scrap at ymail.com with your full name and mailing address so we can send your Zva goodies off to you. And drop me a comment on this post to let me know you've read this. Congrats again!

8 comments:

Deanna said...

beautiful Sue! Such gorgeous colors!

Annika said...

What a beautiful card! And big congrats to the blog hop winners!

EFI said...

Congratulations!

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful card Susan!

BabyBokChoy said...

That is one stunning card sue!!!!!!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous card today!

Sherri said...

Love this card.

Robin said...

Hi Sue - What a beautiful card love the beautiful butterfly. This is Robin and I'm so excited to be a winner. I send the email with my name & mailing address. Thank you! Thank you!