Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flea Market Finds Mini Album

This month the design team at Laines and PaperMarket got to design with some awesome Jenni Bowlin products. I decided to make this mini album of photos I took at a flea market on my recent London holiday.



I used Jenni Bowlin's Hodgepodge book and mixed it up with some patterned paper from Jenni Bowlin, Tim Holtz as well as embellishments from Prima Marketing and Pink Paislee.


Some photos of the inside pages:



Check out the printers tray, typeset blocks, vintage photos and wooden stamps. So cool!




If you like mini albums, look out for my new class at Laines and PaperMarket in August. The class schedule and details will be up soon. And I'll be sending the sample down to PaperMarket in a few days time. Hope to see you there. :)

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

What a treasure, so so beautiful!

shaggyfish said...

nice photos of the flea market @ london... must be great holidays.. and a nice album to put all those keepsakes!!

Christiane said...

totally gorgeous, sue!! :))