Monday, July 25, 2011

Zva Creative July DT Blog Hop!

Zva Creative and our talented Design Team welcomes you to join us this month for a blog hop that we feel is always extra special!

We know that it's a busy time of year with kids home from school and vacations, so we thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize!  Details below.
It's CHA time which means brand new products.  So please keep an eye out for them at your local stores.

As you know, Zva offers so many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals.  We want to make sure that they shine bright for you, so each designer was asked to share a creation using a specific color or color combination on their blog hop project. 

The Blog Hop begins at Kim Hughes' blog. She will have the complete list of all blogs that are participating in case there is a glitch along the way. If you would like to play along, just follow along the blog path.  I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way. Hidden on FIVE of the blogs is a Zva Creative prize package ...YAY! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way.

The Blog Hop starts today, July 25th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, July 26th and the 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 27th on each of the five winning blogs. The full list will be found on Kim Hughes‘s blog as well (linked above). We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to all of the blogs once again on Wednesday. Plus, you never know what kind of inspirational creation that you may find there. All you need to do is leave a comment on this Zva Blog Hop post...you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. The more times you leave a comment along the blog hop path though, the more chances you will have to be one of the lucky winners.

To increase your chances of winning:
  • Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts);
  • Comment to let us know that you "tweeted" about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts); and
  • Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products.  If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry.

Sooo, you have FOUR chances on each blog to win one of our FIVE prizes!  That's technically OVER 50 chances :)

Here's my Zva creation for the blog hop:



I went for a soft palette of pale pink, buttercup and baby blue with Webster's Pages' Let's Celebrate collection. I especially like how the pale blue in the patterned paper brought out the blue in my photo, which was taken at Tower Bridge in London.


I wanted a softly-textured layout and so brought out a variety of old and new fabrics from my stash - white eyelet lace, yellow bloomers and trims from Webster's Pages, cheesecloth and gorgeous mini rosettes on lace.



To complement the soft palette, a blue and clear butterfly crystal from Zva Creative, fluttering near a pink bloom from Zva as well.



 Yellow trims, bloomers, cheesecloth and more Zva mini flowers.




The blog hop begins here: Kim Hughes

Your next stop is here: Jolanda Meurs

Thank you SO MUCH for joining us.

List of Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages Let's Celebrate (Wrapping Paper, You're Invited, Party Blooms & Garden Party)
Flowers - Zva Creative FL-04CA-128, bulk flowers in pink and cream
Crystal - Zva Creative CRB-04CA-144
Leaves - Zva Creative FL-04CA-111
Trims - Webster's Pages Designer Trims

41 comments:

Deanna said...

beautiful Sue!

Guiseppa said...

I love the softness of this...just beautiful!

frugalista14 said...

The layout is so girly and so fun!

jolan said...

Beautiful Sue I really love the soft colors of your layout.
Have a nice day Jolanda

Julia Cheang said...

Lovely layout! Your work has provided me many inspiration for scrapping my daughters; photos. I love Zva crystals, it never fail to lend some charm and elegance to any layout. I think I have flowers and butterflies in every colour available.

Anita said...

Oh such a sweet layout, lovely colors

xx Anita

connie said...

this is beautiful! love the yellow and soft colors.

Sarah-R said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous layout....

Romy said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely amazing! Just love all the bright colours and how the teal is matching the tower bridge (I have some photos of me, my brothers and the tower bridge too, so you definitely gave me some inspiration on how to scrap them:)). Amazing work!

Sue D said...

I like your soft palette of colors.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Jan Garber said...

Your photo and layout are amazing! LOve the pastels!

Jan Garber said...

Linked the Hop on my Facebook page.

Jan Garber said...

Can't wait to see these new Zva products at my LSS, I already let them know!

Sara said...

Nice!!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! I love the soft feminine look. There is so much fantastic goodness going on here, I totally love it!

Tanya said...

I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/#!/sunshinestgurl/status/95548091066892288
Thanks! :D

Sylvia said...

these soft tones really bring out the photo, it's stunning!

Céline said...

WOW, what a gorgeous layout! Beautiful colors!

Jennifer Smith said...

Nice choices!

María Castillo said...

Love those soft and sweet colors, awesome page!!

María Castillo said...

I shared the hop on my FB http://www.facebook.com/search.php?ref=ffs&q=rocio+hernandez&init=ffs&s=10&type=users#!/

Denay said...

loving the butterfly, so into them right now.

Cassie_lu said...

such a soft and pretty layout

Donna said...

Gorgeous layout! What lovely embellishments and the Zva gems tie is all together so well.

silvia said...

Pretty page!!

Margie said...

What a gorgeous page! Love the colors and all of the details!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful page.
I love the soft colors.

Toodles,
Jolanda

Christiane said...

i'm in LOVE with the soft colors and dreamy look, sue!!:))

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Love your page, it's beautiful. Great use of color and ZVAproducts.

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

I just placed a comment on my facebook page about this bloghop for another chance to win. This is my very first post on facebook so I hope I did it right.LOL You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001466731990

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

I've also asked Guida from www.lovescrapping.nl (I'm in her DT) to carry ZVAproducts as well. Hope she will.

Janet said...

Gorgeous lay out love the colours,so clean & soft,the crystals are fab
Janet

alwayscharlie said...

This page is absolutely beautiful! I love the pallette of soft colors!

alwayscharlie said...

I've posted on my Facebook page so all my friends can stop by the hop.

Sherrie said...

How pretty! Love the soft colors.

Fran Brunke said...

Beautiful colour choices; papers+bling+ fabric on a l/o =it's amazing!

Becky Dunham said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors you used and that blue background - scrumptious!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Carole said...

totally stunning layout - the colors are so pleasant to look at - this should be framed and hung on the wall

Jona Panesa said...

such a gorgeous page!!!

Renee said...

Susan, you layout is oh so pretty!! Thank you for sharing!! I also tweeted about this hop with a link to Kim's blog.

Thank you,

Renee craftymom123 on Twitter

Kim Hughes said...

wow, this is an incredible page!!