Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stinkin' Cute

This is one layout that's a departure from my usual shabby floral style. I'm trying out a grid design, something I don't think I've ever done, and look - no flowers! Okay, there are flowers cut out from the patterned paper, but not real flowers. :D

I used Crate Paper's Random collection on this layout. The colours and design of the patterned paper really lend themselves to creating on a grid.

The photo's of our dog lazing in the mud after a good afternoon workout. I cut some flowers from the patterned paper and layered them for some dimension and added a lovely green crystal swirl from Zva Creative. You can also see some of my Martha Stewart punches at work dividing up the grids.

More layering...

Journalling...


Thanks for dropping by.


List of Materials:
Crystal swirl - Zva Creative CRS-04CB-113
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper Random Collection (Accent Cuts, Vintage, Victorian, Graphic, Denim, Textile and Wallpaper Papers)
Sticker - Crate Paper Phrase Sticker
Sheers - Maya Road 
Alphas - Jenni Bowlin

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is so precious Sue,an amazing design!

BabyBokChoy said...

LOL, I was like... I see a TON of flowers :) hee hee, but I know what you mean, no real flowers :) cute stuff Sue!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

nice colors Sue!! and next time try for no flowers at all. heeeheee...

shaggyfish said...

hahaha.. no flowers, the real one!!! love the grid!!! and the punches too... i think u can do grid! stinkin cute yes!