Friday, September 9, 2011

Wales Mini Album

I'm into making mini albums these days. This is my latest one - a mini album of my daughter's school trip to Wales.


I used Basic Grey's Out of Print collection and matched it with stickers, die cut shapes and chipboards from Out of Print, Curio and Hello Luscious collections.



The lovely white flower is from Zva Creative as are the beautiful crystal swirls on the cover.



A glimpse of the inside pages. The journalling tag is from Basic Grey's Curio collection.



Another inside page featuring Zva Creative crystals, which happen to match the curve of the flourish sticker from Basic Grey.




Thanks for dropping by. :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Out of Print collection
Stickers, Diecut Shapes, Chipboard - Basic Grey Out of Print, Curio and Hello Luscious collections
Flower - Zva Creative CR-03CA-101, CR-02CA-105
Crystals - Zva Creative FL-04CA-128


2 comments:

EFI said...

Your mini is sooo beautiful!!! I love those colours!

Rach H said...

This is fabulous! I love the layered look of the album!