Sunday, October 23, 2011

Aidan

Here's my October DT layout for Zva Creative using flowers, crystals and leaves from Zva Creative and patterned papers from Webster's All About Me collection. The layout's of my daughter's cute little puppy, Aidan.


Lots of layering of patterned papers, handcut details, flowers, lace and crystals. I used two Zva Creative crystals here - one's a green leafy stem, the other is the tail end of a butterfly flourish.



I like soft details on my layouts, like the use of lace, Webster's bloomers, and one of my favourites - muslin gathered under handcut details.


The layout's all about Aidan, so the journalling reads:

My Top 3 Faves:
1) Going for walkies.
2) Racing around super fast in the park.
3) Lazing in some cool mud on a hot afternoon.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

So lovely!

1CardCreator said...

This is beautiful!

jazsutra said...

Woofderful page for Aidan ;) my kids are asking when can we have a doggy ;) i hope to one day ;) and thx for yr bloglove , usually i just pack up the girls and some props and we just go to the park nearby my place for photo shoot ;) ard TPayoh oni hehehe

jaz

shaggyfish said...

oh finally got the name of the cute doggie.. aidan!!!
and love your top 3 fav! and i love dogs layouts! CUTE!!!