Thursday, October 13, 2011

All Aboard

Hi there! Here's a monochromatic layout I created for my design team assignment for My Tattered Angels. I created the brick wall background using Rum Punch Glimmer Mist and a Prima mask. I love all the new masks that are available in the market now. It's so easy to design your own background to match your patterned papers. Here the misted background blends perfectly with the patterned papers from Authentique.



Layering the fussy cut flowers with a stamped image of four birds on a branch. 



One of my favourite elements on this layout, a wooden street lamp which I embossed and misted over with Chalk Chalkboard Mist from Tattered Angels.


I just received a big box of goodies from Tattered Angels so I'm going to go play with my mists some more. :)

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hey Sue your design is fabulous girl and what a lucky girl you are,enjoy all your new mists!

sharon Ong said...

it's pink! And very pretty! :)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

the textures.. oh my. you're the queen of textures.

BabyBokChoy said...

who knew pink and trains go so well together!!! the brick wall is awesome !