Sunday, October 9, 2011

Altered Wooden Peg

This month, the Tattered Angels Design Team are showing off the TA Paint Systems. I decided to work with this one, the Prima Hummingbird Paint System. This pack comprises four very versatile colours: Chalk Chalkboard, Rum Punch Glimmer Mist, Espresso Bean Glam and Waterfall Glaze.


For this first project I decided to have a go at some mixed media fun. I altered a wooden peg using Chalk Chalkboard and Waterfall Glaze, plus bits and bobs from my stash of leftover fabrics, flowers and whatnots.


I have to say I really enjoyed altering this wooden peg. It's a great way to use up little pieces of scrap.

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet project Sue!

sharon Ong said...

Very cute idea! Can imagine you making lots of these in all the different pastel colours!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

that looks so pretty!!