Saturday, October 15, 2011

Prima September BAP Winner!!

I woke up this morning to a fantastic email from Sharon Laakkonen telling me I'd won Prima's September Build-A-Page. What a great way to start the morning. :)


Here's the layout:


I used Prima's new Printery collection on the layout. I love the Printery collection with its neutral vintagey hues. To give it a pop of colour I pulled out my trusty Tattered Angels glimmer mists, glams and glazes and gave the new Prima mistables a good spritz of colour. :)

The new Prima masks that came out this CHA are just so pretty. I misted one over a sheet of white cardstock with My Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Mallard, Patina, Jazz Blue and Glimmer Glam in Organic Garden. 


A collage of Prima flowers, leaves, chipboard, lace and the new mistable canvas bird peeking out from behind the flowers.



This dainty canvas floral stem is one of my favourites amongst Prima’s Resistant Canvas packs. You can custom colour it using Glimmer Mists to match any layout. Here I used shades of blue and green to complement the masked background – Mallard, Patina, Jazz Blue, Olive Vine and Clover.



Thanks Sharon and Prima for making my day! :)

5 comments:

sharon Ong said...

First to congratulate you! Congratulations!!! :)

Deanna said...

Congrats Sue! Gorgeous page!

Erika Taylor said...

I'm not surprised in the least that you won Sue. Your work is simply STUNNING.

Thanks for stopping by today and saying hi

Toodles
Erika

shaggyfish said...

congrats congrats... love the colours on the page!!! impressive!

jazsutra said...

Congratulations!!!! Sue, this is beautiful!

xoxo
jaz