Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trekkin' Wales

I just realized I haven't posted this layout on my blog yet. It's one I created for My Tattered Angels for the Prima-Tattered Angels blog hop.

This project uses a 12×12 Prima canvas on which I painted on Glimmer Glam in Tide Pool and Organic Garden and misted with Glimmer Mists in Mallard, Trunk Bay, Patina and Sweet Clover. I layered on some Prima Pixie Glen patterned papers and Dusty Attic borders, and of course some Prima flowers.

The lovely Prima blooms were complemented by the new Prima Resistant Canvas leaves. I love the blank canvases with resistant prints which work perfectly with glimmer mists. The leaves were spritzed with Lemon Zest, Sweet Clover and Olive Vine for a lovely variegated tone.

More canvas lovelies in the form of these butterflies, which I misted in Jazz Blue and Lemon Zest.



4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is so very pretty Sue,what beautiful colours!

BabyBokChoy said...

such a beautiful layout and that photo is fantastic!!!

jazsutra said...

Gulp! my favourite colour here!!! teehee! Love it ;)

jaz

shaggyfish said...

i love the colours v much!
the punches are beautiful!!