Thursday, November 10, 2011

Me & You

This is my current favourite layout. It's something I created for My Tattered Angels and Zva Creative. I didn't use any patterned papers on it. Just some mists from My Tattered Angels, a Prima mask, some fabric, and flowers and crystals from Zva Creative.


Some happy experiments with the new mist colours from Tattered Angels which came together nicely to complement the colours in the photo.



Olive flowers and leaves from Zva Creative and black crystal flourishes, also from Zva. Gotta love that little brass filigreed butterfly too.



Thanks for dropping by. I need to get some scrapping done. Several deadlines coming up. ;)

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a precious and elegany layout Sue!!

1CardCreator said...

gorgeous!

Karen Shady said...

really beautiful.. I can see why its a favorite :) x