Monday, November 28, 2011

Zva Creative November DT Blog Hop

Zva Creative and our talented Design Team welcomes you to join us this November for a blog hop that we feel is extra special because it is the first hop for many of our new 2011-12 team members!  We also thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize!  See details below.

As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals.  We want to make sure that they shine bright for you, so each designer was asked to share a creation using a specific color or color combination on their blog hop project.  If you like Zva's products you can find a list stores and online retailers that sell Zva here.

The Blog Hop begins at Windy Robinson's blog. She will have the complete list of all blogs that are participating in case there is a glitch along the way. If you would like to play along, just follow along the blog path.  I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way!

Hidden on FIVE of the blogs is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way.

The Blog Hop starts today, November 28th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, November 29th. 

The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 30th on each of the five winning blogs. The full list will be found on Windy Robinson's blog as well. We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to all of the blogs once again on Wednesday... plus, you never know what kind of inspirational creation that you may find there.

All you need to do is leave a comment on this Zva Blog Hop post...you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you leave a comment along the blog hop path though, the more chances you will have to be one of the lucky winners.

To increase your chances of winning:

* Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)

* Comment to let us know that you "tweeted" about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)

* Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products.  If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry

So you have FOUR chances on each blog to win one of our FIVE prizes!  That's a lot of chances to win!

Here's my Zva Creative project this month. I'm featuring some lovely brown crystal flourishes.




The blog hop begins here: Windy Robinson. Your next stop is here: Jolanda Meurs

Thank you for joining us!


List of Supplies
Crystals - Zva Creative CR-03CA-119
Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather Collection Watch & Search
Chipboard - Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes Vine
Template - The Crafters Workshop Template Chicken Wire


42 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

This is simply beautiful, Sue...such wonderful, warm earth tones and lovely dimension! The flourishes look fabulous!

Amarilys said...

simply gorgeous!love the misting and bling!

Tory said...

Cute puppy! I would never think to pick up brown bling but it looks good :)

Nicole said...

I don't know what's more adorable, your layout, your puppy or you! hehe

Thank you so much for sharing!

Margie said...

Beautiful layout, I love the layering!

Margie said...

I posted to FB!

Margie said...

I tweeted!

LISA said...

This is so beautiful Sue! I love how you wove the flourish through the leaves! Gorgeous!!Great photo!! So adorable, you and your puppy!!

Sandie said...

I love this! It's beautiful. And as you may see from my blog, I'm a bit partial to doggies!!! :)
Thanks for the inspiration. Joined your site!
And I posted about this bloghop on my facebook page!

Sandie said...

I tweeted about this bloghop.

Sandie said...

I posted to my local scrapbooking store, to carry Zva Creative products!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Beautiful LO. I love that flourish.

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

I posted on FB...

Windy Robinson said...

Very nice layout...it has such great dimension! Just loverly:)

I'm just a simple gal said...

Gorgeous!

Karen McAlpine said...

Posted on facebook.

Karen McAlpine said...

Beautiful page. Love the bird paper too. Beautiful embellishments.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a pretty and delicate design Sue!!

Tanya said...

beautiful, love the warm colors. and what a cute puppy!

Karen Shady said...

beautiful Sue... love this paper collection,and love your misting x

Jax said...

Love the way you've intertwined the leaves and the crystal flourishes. Great masking.

Emily said...

Oh birds! I just love anything with birds...and the chicken wire background is so neat.

Pascale B. said...

Love all this layers, beautiful page!!

Theresa said...

this is fantastic!

Romy said...

Oh, such a gorgeous layout and puppy! I love your amazing use of the negative space!

Liz said...

How sweet is this.. Just adorable

Laura said...

WOW. I love your blog. Now I'm going to start to follow! Very Nice.

Linda said...

Your design is great! Love the use of the chipboard along with the Zva crystals.

SandiB said...

I love the design of your layout and how you layered it. Simply beautiful.

ajmaluck said...

beautiful layout - love your color combo.

Sandra said...

I love the bling on your page, it really draws the eye to the photo.

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Absolutely stunning work! BTW....be sure to check out what I did with ZVA Self Adhesive Pearls at my blog:

http://asassyscrapper.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-sweet-it-is.html

Patty

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful layout! Love the design and the masking a lot! (and the bling of course!)

silverkis said...

simple & cute!! Love how you've layered the crystals above the other embellies!

Johanna said...

What a cute dog, and a lovely page! I like the little birds on the side!

disneylisa said...

I think brown would have several uses. Very nice.

Kitika said...

Wow this is amazing and what a beautiful piece of work! I love your page!

Debbie Garcia said...

OH I don't know what cutest that pup or the layout..so cute

Lisa Somerville said...

Love your layout, wonderful mix of papers!

lynn79 said...

Oh I love everything about this page! natural!!!

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful layout. Love how you layered the elements.

Robin Shakoor said...

What a terrific layout! The design is superb!