Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Altered wooden frame

My DT term at My Tattered Angels comes to an end this month and I've had a fantastic two years plus on this wonderful team. I've made some wonderful friends and have been inspired by the creative talents there. So in that spirit I created an altered frame featuring a photo of Nathalie Kalbach, Emeline Seet and me when Nat came by for a visit to Singapore this year.


I transformed the plain wooden frame into this highly-textured one using Tattered Angels Waterfall Glimmer Glaze and Patina Glimmer Mist. The Kaisercraft cuckoo clock chipboard was misted with Chalk Chalkboard Mist and painted over with Chandelier Glimmer Glam.


The photo was silhouette cut and layered dimensionally along with fussy cut details from Webster's Pages Country Estate patterned paper.

Thanks to Nat for a sweet farewell message: TA Farewell