Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Perfect Memory

This is one of my current favourites for layouts. It's got a little bit of everything I like - layers, lace, trims, mists, glaze, texture mediums, burlap, crystals, handcut details... Everything it seems except flowers. :D


I used Basic Grey's Curio collection here. Love this collection. :)

I used the Kaisercraft leaves as a stencil for creating a textured background for the layout. Having done its duty as a stencil the leaves were then inked over with several shades of distress inks and distress stickles.


The chipboard was layered over the textured background along with some lace, trims, hand cut patterned paper and of course Zva Creative crystal flourishes.

More close-ups:



Thanks for dropping by.


List of Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Curio collection
Crystal: Zva Creative CR-03CA-119
Chipboard: Kaisercraft

5 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

WOW! Gorgeous page, love the texture! I bought this collection when it first released and have yet to use it. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Evgenia Petzer said...

stunning!

BabyBokChoy said...

It really is very very beautiful. I can see it's a favorite for you right now :)

Lene said...

Lovely!!!

artfulplayground said...

I love the stencil leaf texture!