Friday, March 30, 2012

2012 Graphic 45 Design Team!!!

Oh my word!!! I'm on the 2012 Graphic 45 Design Team!!! I can't believe it. I'm SO thrilled and excited to be back on my favourite manufacturer DT. I was on the DT back in 2009/2010 and have really fond memories of it. I can't wait to see what this new term brings.



Here's the list of all the talented scrappers who made it on the design team. Lots of familiar faces and friends on it. Congrats everyone!

1.  Denise Hahn - USA
2.  Sharon Ngoo - Singapore
3.  Nicole Eccles - USA
4.  Clare Charvill - UK
5.  Alberto Juárez Díaz - Spain
6.  Arlene Cuevas - USA
7.  Tara Orr - Canada
8.  Jim Hankins - USA
9.   Maiko Miwa - Japan
10.  Gloria Stengel - USA
11.  Susan Lui - Singapore
12.  Kristin Wilson - USA
13.  Jane Tregenza - Australia
14.  Roberto Cesar dos Santos - Brazil
15.  Laura Denison - USA


7 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats and welcome back!!!!

Robin said...

Congratulations! I am delighted that you are now a member of the 2012 Graphic 45 design team!

In My Blue Room said...

congrats! so exciting for all of us!

Nancy Wethington said...

Congratulations! It will be an amazing year!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats! That is massive - well done!! :D :D : D

Jane Tregenza/Seriously Scrapbooking said...

Congratulations, looks like being an amazing year together, can't wait to see what you create this year

anusuyaw3solutions said...

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..