Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday Wish

Elaine and the team from PaperMarket came back from CHA and handed me the gorgeous new Basic Grey Plumeria to create with and here's the first of the projects I created.


While most of the collection is made up of pale hues of lilac, orange and blue, they did have one sheet of a more intense purple and that's the one I went for. I created this shadowbox layout out of the patterned paper and softened the look with fabric details of muslin, hand-crinkled plum seam binding and lace.

Some close-ups:


Lots of layering and foam dots. The photo is edged with a beautiful lilac crystal flourish from Zva Creative.


I have quite a few birthday wishes this year. :)


Thanks for dropping by and for your well wishes on my Graphic 45 audition. They're much appreciated. :)

List of Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Plumeria (Wild Grape Bistro, Zig, Velvet Bloom, Budding Lavendar)
Alphas - Basic Grey Chipboard Shapes and Alphas
Crystal - Zva Creative CRB-04CB-116

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These papers are absolutely gorgeous! and so is your layout!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow! Love this so much! Especially the way the ribbon is laying like that! Awesome!

Angela Holt said...

I wanted to tell you that I love your blog!!! Amazing!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!! I have you on my huge list of blogs I love to read and visit!! Check the link here http://theblingtheory.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-enjoy.html

Again thank you so much!!!

Angela Holt
The Bling Theory

Karen Shady said...

stunning LO Susan... as usual, you layering is beautiful... I wanted to congratulate you for maing it this far with basic grey, and to wish you all the very best of luck with the next stage xx