Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow Your Heart


A layout using My Mind's Eye new Follow Your Heart Be Happy collection. I like the pale colours on this collection and the bird and floral motifs. I also found some doilies at home which matched the doily on the patterned paper perfectly. :)

Some close-ups:


Flowers, leaves and pink crystal flourish from Zva Creative, sitting atop some hexagon prints and a doily.



Thanks for dropping by.


List of Materials:
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Honey Pink, Follow and Never Forget.
Chipboard - My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy
Crystals - Zva Creative CR-03CA-118
Flowers - Zva Creative Dusky Pink FL-04CA-128, 3D bulk flowers in pink and red
Leaves - Zva Creative FL-04CA-111, FL-04CA-112

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congratulations! I just saw your name on the graphic 45 list of finalists!
So delighted to hear such great news.Your work is amazing & they would be lucky to have you on their design team. Have a lovely weekend.