Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Love

I really like this new layout I created using Melissa Frances' Attic Treasures papers and to-die-for resin embellishments.


I went for a monochromatic cream-beige look and layered lots of white-on-white textures through the use of doilies, lace trims, muslin, hand-crinkled seam binding and patterned papers.

Some close-ups:


The beautiful resin frame which I used to frame a Tim Holtz LOVE key. Look at all the delicious lace I used to line the frame. 



Some lovely pearl flourishes from Zva Creative and a resin butterfly to add to the shabby-chic romantic look.



A white flower from Zva Creative complemented by some pearl strings, cream hand-crinkled seam binding and muslin.



This layout goes into my favourites folder. :)



Melissa Frances is coming to Singapore in a fortnight's time. Are you attending her classes? I am. Can't wait. :)

List of materials:

Patterned paper - Melissa Frances Attic Treasures collection
Resin frame and butterfly - Melissa Frances Newstead Frame and Butterfly resins
Flowers - Zva Creative FL-04CA-128 & white bulk flowers 
Pearl flourishes - Zva Creative PE-03CA-114
Key - Tim Holtz Ideology
Lace trims, muslin, seam binding - personal stash

2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

finally I found your blog Susan Lui, very nice works indeed and I love this page...so shabby chic. I know I will keep coming again. Have a great weekend. Cheers, Yuzz Yusof

christine mae Engcoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.