Saturday, May 12, 2012

Graphic 45 DT Introductions

It's my turn on the Graphic 45 blog for their 2012 Design Team introductions. :) Meet More of the New 2012 Graphic 45 Design Team

Everyday this past week I've been looking at the work of the new DT members being introduced and I've been floored by the incredible talent this DT has. I can only say I'm incredibly honoured to be on the same team as these individuals.

Here's the video I submitted for final round of the DT call.


If you'd like to watch the HD version of this video, here's the link. The quality's a lot better but it might be slow to load: Graphic 45 Projects HD version

To those of you coming over from the Graphic 45 blog, thank you so much for your kind words and comments. It means a lot to me. :)

4 comments:

barbara johnson said...

Your work is incredible!! Just stunning!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you with the Graphic 45 design team!! Wow! What a treat!!

Wishful Thinking said...

Hi Susan, I haven't commented on your blog before, but when I saw your G45 submissions I just had to stop by and say your work is simply jaw dropping and absolutely beautiful. So so many little details! Loving that card with all the scenes in it using Once upon a Spring time :-) Look forward to seeing what else you design with G45's ranges.
Cheers
Rachel

kathy/North Carolina said...

My jaw dropped when I viewed this. Amazing! So looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!

Mardi said...

Love your designs, but the one that realy caught my eye was the twp art canvase with the book inside using Once upon a spring time. Have you ever done a tutorial. I would really love to make one of the booklet cards you had inside the canvas. Looking forward to seeing more of your work
Mardi