Monday, July 9, 2012

Look what came in the mail today

Look what the mail man delivered today.

Graphic 45's brand new straight from the printers Bird Song and Nutcracker Sweet collections. Plus all the new Graphic 45 Staples which I can't reveal now because the sneaks are still going on all this week. Plus lots of other Graphic 45 products and products from a manufacturer we'll be blog hopping with. Fun! Got to get working on them!



Have a fun scrapping week ahead. I'll be back later this week with a video tutorial. :) Join me then.

5 comments:

Rea' said...

How awesome for you !

Ann Marie said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see what you do with them. Have fun!

Ann Marie said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see what you do with them. Have fun!

Tracey Sabella said...

Can't wait to see what you create with these yummy goodies!! ~ blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

TheBiscuitScraps said...

I cannot WAIT to see what you do with Bird Song. Please, please, please do some layouts....I don't craft, just scrapbook and my DIL is Korean. Looking forward to see what you create.