Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Haunting Card

Here's a 3D diorama card I created for CHA Summer 2012 using Graphic 45's Happy Haunting collection, which is featured on the Graphic 45 blog today.

The outside of the card...




Opening up the card to reveal a star lit night sky and some Halloween fun.




The card fully open.



There's a pocket on the left for notes and messages...



The inside of the card in all its pop-up 3D fun...


 


List of Supplies:

Graphic 45 Happy Haunting Collection:-
Happy Haunting
Jeeper's Creepers
Midnight Madness
Jolly Jack-O-Lantern
Pumpkins Time
Trick or Treat
Halloween Greetings
Bewitched
Man in the Moon
Happy Haunting 8x8 Paper Pad

7 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Your 3-D Diorama cards leave me speechless. I always look forward to seeing them unfold. You are amazing!

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, such amazing cut work for this fab card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

kay(texfolkart) said...

just love this card...

Memaw said...

Just love this card - any change for directions on how to do the inside
My grands would love getting this.
Thanks for sharing - Judy

Ms Scrapmess said...

Love your card, will give it a go!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sandy Ang said...

wow what an amazing pop-up card

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so awesome and wonderful! I am inspired and determined to make one for my own! I have recently 'discovered' and started using the Graphic 45 paper sets and am in love! I also have just found your blog today through their website and am in love again! I will be a daily follower! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and creativity! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane