Sunday, September 30, 2012

Aidan & My Adler

I was taking a photo of my newly-arrived vintage Adler Tippa typewriter when my dog, Aidan, decided he wanted in on the photo shoot too. So he jumped right into the shot and posed next to the typewriter. What can I say? Aidan became the star of the shoot. What I like best about the photograph is I got a nice shot of Aidan. He normally doesn't stop to pose for the camera and all I get are blurry candid shots.


Some close-ups:

A red crystal flourish from Zva Creative and patterned papers from Graphic 45's An ABC Primer...



 Journalling typed using my Adler Tippa typewriter - it's got a lovely script typeface...


 


List of Materials:
Crystal flourish - Zva Creative CRW-04CB-103
Patterned Paper - Graphic 45's An ABC Primer
Alpha stickers - October Afternoon

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cute! Maybe he wants a doggy pen-pal!