Sunday, October 21, 2012

Zva Creative DT Call

Have you applied for the Zva Creative DT Call? Today's the last day to get your applications in. I've been on the Zva Creative for the last two and a half years and I have to say they are a wonderful design team to be on. Carolyn's very generous with her gorgeous products and she and Windy are a pleasure to work with.

Much as I love Zva Creative products and being on the wonderful DT, I've decided to step down when my term ends this month and will not be re-applying. I will continue to use Zva Creative products in my projects I'm sure and will be looking out for them at my LSS, PaperMarket.

If you love flowers and bling, do send in your application to Zva Creative. And remember to join us in our October DT Blog Hop on Monday 29 October.

See you then.

Sue

1 comment:

Evgenia Petzer said...

I have applied:) wish me luck, please!