Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Altered Art Box and Mini Album - Bangkok

Here's a project I created using Graphic 45's A Ladies Diary. I altered Graphic 45's 6x6 Art Box and the mini album within to document my holiday to Bangkok. The project is featured on Graphic 45's blog this week. Warning: Many many photos :)

Here's the altered box:

I created a 3D dress form to match the Ladies Diary collection as well as the photos within...


The inside front cover...


The mini album inside...


All the flowers and leaves used on this project were purchased during my holiday to Bangkok. :)


The inside pages...
 
 

The manila tag pulls out to reveal hidden journalling...


The inside pages have 3D pop-up elements...




The back page holds a mini album within a mini album...
 


Gastronomic delights in Bangkok...



So that's my mini album and altered art box on Bangkok. :)



List of Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Collection - Moment in Time, Afternoon Tea, Picture Perfect, Afternoon Tea, Garden Stroll, Delicate Details, Fashion Plates, La Gazette, Tmeless Memoir, Lasting Impression, 8x8 Paper Pad, Alphabet Stickers, Diary Stickers
Trim - Graphic 45
Lace - May Arts Ribbons
Flowers - Prima Marketing & others from Bangkok
Twine - The Twinery
Pearls - own stash


4 comments:

La Nonna said...

Quelle merveille, bravo.

cyndie2010 said...

WOW what a beautiful project. Your talent has captured the true beauty of this paper line. Thank you for sharing. Cyndie

2amscrapper said...

I love the 3-D dress form! beautiful project!

milson miltyy said...

Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
สรรพคุณเห็ดหลินจือแดง