Here's the calendar page for June. As you can see, its got lots of flowers, fussy cut details and doilies. It looks detailed but really, it's not that complicated if you follow through the tutorial.
Here's what you'll need:
Graphic 45 Place In Time - June Foundation, June Cut-Aparts, Calendar Foundation
Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary - A Ladies Diary, Moment In Time, Delicate Details, La Gazette, Timeless Memoir
Doilies - 1 piece 5.5 inch, 2 pieces 4.5 inch
Flowers & leaves
2. Cut out two strips from the Place In Time June Cut-Aparts as shown. Fussy cut a spray of flowers from A Ladies Diary Delicate Details and a clock from Moment In Time. Place these elements on the page as depicted below.
3. Cut out the June calendar from the Calendar Foundation page and adhere it to the big doily.
4. Select and fussy cut a large flower spray from Delicate Details patterned paper. Adhere this to the Foundation page as shown.
5. I created a journalling spot which you can tuck into the doilies, allowing you to have some hidden journalling if you desire. To create the journalling spot, simply cut out the June journalling tag from the June Cut-Apart paper, then adhere a flower and leaves to it.
6. The hidden journalling tag goes in here. Pull it out to read, tuck it back in if you'd rather keep your words secret.
7. Add some flowers and leaves to the page and you're done. :)
Here are more photos of the page from different angles...
Have fun doing up your own Place In Time calendar!